- The Administrator's website uses "cookies".
- The installation of "cookies" is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website. The "cookies" files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, and also provide the opportunity to compile general statistics of website visits.
- The website uses the following types of "cookies": permanent
a. "Permanent" cookies are stored on the user's end device for the time specified in the parameters of "cookies" or until they are deleted by the user.
- The administrator uses his own cookies in order to better understand how the user interacts with the content of the website. The files collect information about the way the user uses the website, the type of page from which the user was redirected and the number of visits and the time of the user's visit to the website. This information does not record specific personal data of the user, but is used to compile statistics on the use of the website.
- The user has the right to decide on the access of "cookies" to his computer by selecting them in his browser window. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.